Where is the webaddress for the most recent postgresql version?

From
Emi Lu
Date:
Good morning,

May I know the link/web address where I can get the most recent
postgresql version information please? I'd love also to get the online
manual address about updating old version to the new one and the patches.

Thanks a lot,
Emi

Re: Where is the webaddress for the most recent postgresql

From
Devrim GUNDUZ
Date:
Hi,

http://www.PostgreSQL.org/ftp

>  I'd love also to get the online manual address
> about updating old version to the new one and the patches.

http://www.PostgreSQL.org/docs . You'll find the relevant info in the
Release Notes part of each documentation set.

Devrim GUNDUZ
Kivi Bilişim Teknolojileri - http://www.kivi.com.tr
                       http://www.gunduz.org

Re: Where is the webaddress for the most recent postgresql version?

From
Bruno Wolff III
Date:
On Wed, Oct 26, 2005 at 10:33:21 -0400,
  Emi Lu <emilu@cs.concordia.ca> wrote:
> Good morning,
>
> May I know the link/web address where I can get the most recent
> postgresql version information please? I'd love also to get the online
> manual address about updating old version to the new one and the patches.

Note that 8.1 is nearing release (the first release candidate will probably
be out later this week) and you may want to take a look at the developer
documentation. The release notes for upgrading to 8.1 are already there.
http://developer.postgresql.org/docs/postgres/index.html