Creating table in different database

From
Paresh Bafna
Date:
If there are multiple databases, say db1 and db2.
And currently we are in db1, can we create table in db2 (without
switching databases)?
Is there any query to do this?

- Paresh

Re: Creating table in different database

From
Michael Fuhr
Date:
On Tue, Oct 25, 2005 at 11:27:08AM +0530, Paresh Bafna wrote:
> If there are multiple databases, say db1 and db2.
> And currently we are in db1, can we create table in db2 (without
> switching databases)?

You could use contrib/dblink.  However, if you need to do this often
then it might be better to use schemas instead of separate databases.

--
Michael Fuhr