How Do I install the Admin Module (pgAdmin III)

From
"Craig"
Date:
Hi

I am doing my first installation of PostgreSQL in a unix environment. I am installing on FreeBSD.
I have installed PostgreSQL Server 8.0.4, all available postgreSQL contrib modules and PGAdminIII, but it still seems like the "Admin Module" that gets installed with PGAdmin is not present.
This moduel gets installed in the Windows installation automatically (admin.dll in the lib folder).

Can anyone help?

Thanks
Craig

Re: How Do I install the Admin Module (pgAdmin III)

From
"Troy"
Date:
I did 8.1 beta3 for windows and PGAdmin III was nicely included. Then
when I downloaded Postgresql 8.1 on Fedora Core it wasn't there so I
downloaded it seperatly and it works pretty much the same. ( I
downloaded the second to lated version because of installer errors on
my system.)

Hope is useful - good luck
Troy