On Wednesday 12 October 2005 12:38 pm, Reid Thompson wrote:
> http://linux.sys-con.com/read/139427_2.htm
>

> reid

Oh that's just friggin' annoying. :) Just how many more distractions, popups
can a website have... not enough for them I guess.

Re: Postgresql Mention-- Logicworks' LogicOps Management

From
Bart Grantham
Date:
That's me and my project listed there.  Glad to give PG the good press
it deserves, it's the least I could do.  It's been a great db for us,
and we're looking forward to 8.1.

And thanks for the help that I received on the mailing list a few months
back that directly impacted this project.  It was a real life-saver.

BG