Looking for version 7.4.7 for windows

From
"Rod MacNeil"
Date:
Does anyone know where I can get a windows version of 7.4.7?

TIA

Rod MacNeil

================================================================ NOTE:
This e-mail message is intended only for the named recipient(s) above
and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or
exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you have received this
message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please immediately
notify the sender and delete this e-mail message.

Re: Looking for version 7.4.7 for windows

From
Bruno Wolff III
Date:
On Fri, Jul 29, 2005 at 20:23:54 -0000,
  Rod MacNeil <rmacneil@interactdirect.com> wrote:
> Does anyone know where I can get a windows version of 7.4.7?

7.4.7 doesn't run under windows natively. You can get it to run using
cygwin.
Perhaps if you told us more about what you are trying to do, we could
make some other suggestions.