\dt gives ERROR: did not find '}' at end of input node

From
"NTPT"
Date:
Please I need help

I receive the following error trying to do \dt  or  \di command in psql. What is wrong and how it can be fixed  ?

Data in this database are several GB and are vital for me ...

Re: \dt gives ERROR: did not find '}' at end of input node

From
Michael Fuhr
Date:
On Sun, Jul 24, 2005 at 01:50:38PM +0200, NTPT wrote:

> I receive the following error trying to do \dt  or  \di command in psql. What is wrong and how it can be fixed  ?

Previous reports of this error suggest that the problem might be
caused by Gentoo's hierarchical queries patch.  Is that what you're
using?  If so then you might want to read the messages in the
following thread:

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-general/2005-06/msg00031.php

--
Michael Fuhr