graphic client

From
uruz
Date:
hi
can someone send me a link to a graphical client for postgre?
i use suse 9.2 and postgre 8
thx uruz

Re: graphic client

From
Devrim GUNDUZ
Date:

Re: graphic client

From
"Guy Rouillier"
uruz wrote:
> hi
> can someone send me a link to a graphical client for postgre?
> i use suse 9.2 and postgre 8

I don't know about postgre, but for PostgreSQL, did you look at the web
site before asking?  I clicked the download link
(http://www.postgresql.org/download/) on the home page and the first
group I see under "Other Software" is "Graphical Clients".

--
Guy Rouillier