More detailed error logging?

From
CSN
Date:
Is it possible to have the database name, datetime,
and maybe even the query itself show up in pgsql's
error log?

Thanks,
CSN

Re: More detailed error logging?

From
Richard Huxton
CSN wrote:
> Is it possible to have the database name, datetime,
> and maybe even the query itself show up in pgsql's
> error log?

Plenty of options to log all sorts of info. See the manuals chapter
"16.4.6. Error Reporting and Logging" for details.

You can even increase detail settings in one particular connection using
SET ...

--
   Richard Huxton
   Archonet Ltd

Re: More detailed error logging?

From
Himanshu Baweja
Date:
check out

there are a couple of logging parameters.... which can log almost everything u want :)

Regards
Himanshu