Easy transaction question

From
"Rick Schumeyer"

A question about using transactions from php:

Does the entire transaction have to be sent all at once,

or can I begin the transaction, issue commands one

at a time, and then end the transaction?

Re: Easy transaction question

From
Chris Smith
Date:
You can issue them one at a time - however you can't have a transaction
that spans multiple pages (ie you can't start it on index.php and finish
it on end.php).

Rick Schumeyer wrote:
> A question about using transactions from php:
>

> Does the entire transaction have to be sent all at once,
>
> or can I begin the transaction, issue commands one
>
> at a time, and then end the transaction?

Chris Smith

Suite 30, 45-51 Huntley St, Alexandria, NSW 2015 Australia

Ph: +61 2 9517 2505
Fx: +61 2 9517 1915

email: info@interspire.com
web: www.interspire.com

Re: Easy transaction question

From
Paul Tillotson
Date:
You do not have to send the transaction all at once.

Paul Tillotson