general list

From
Jeff Davis
Date:
Is there a maximum size for posting to this list? I tried posting a
somewhat involved question about PITR with the errors I got appended to
the email, and it never arrived on the list.

I would still like to get my question answered, but it's hard to ask
without including at least the steps I went through to arrive at the
problem.

Regards,
    Jeff Davis

Re: general list

From
Bruno Wolff III
Date:
On Sat, Jan 08, 2005 at 18:45:17 -0800,
  Jeff Davis <jdavis-pgsql@empires.org> wrote:
> Is there a maximum size for posting to this list? I tried posting a
> somewhat involved question about PITR with the errors I got appended to
> the email, and it never arrived on the list.

Yes. What people are usually asked to do in that case is put the gory
details on the web some where and list the URL in their message (along
with a description of the problem).