Trigger: what rows were deleted?

From
Ciprian Popovici
Date:
I'm trying to make a trigger, fired by DELETE. The associated function
needs to know what rows were deleted in order to perform a DELETE in
another table as well. (Foreign keys are not acceptable.) I don't seem
to be able to find this kind of info being passed to the function. The
special vars don't seem to have something useful. The arguments to the
trigger could help, but can they be made dynamical? Is there any way
of identifying the affected rows?

--
Ciprian Popovici

Re: Trigger: what rows were deleted?

From
Ciprian Popovici
Date:
Ignore my previous question. The special variable OLD is defined
for DELETE fired triggers as well.

--
Ciprian Popovici