any body able to access news.postgresql.org recently?

From
"Sehat Rosny"
Date:
Hi,

I am able to access this  news.postgresql.org  group two days ago. Now I am
not able to access. Is it the news group is down?

Thanks,
Rosny

Re: any body able to access news.postgresql.org recently?

From
Christopher Browne
Date:
There have been some difficulties with servers; it appears as though
most if not all of it has been resolved.
--
let name="cbbrowne" and tld="gmail.com" in name ^ "@" ^ tld;;
http://www.ntlug.org/~cbbrowne/postgresql.html

Date:
A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away, sehatrosny@hotmail.com ("Sehat Rosny") wrote:
> I am able to access this  news.postgresql.org  group two days ago. Now
> I am not able to access. Is it the news group is down?

There have been some difficulties with servers; it appears as though
most if not all of it has been resolved.
--
let name="cbbrowne" and tld="gmail.com" in name ^ "@" ^ tld;;
http://www.ntlug.org/~cbbrowne/postgresql.html
"I'm not switching from slrn.   I'm quite confident that anything that
*needs* to be posted in HTML is fatuous garbage not worth my time."
-- David M. Cook <davecook@home.com>

Re: any body able to access news.postgresql.org recently?

From
"Marc G. Fournier"
Date:
Fixed