List archives search function broken

From
Michael Fuhr
Date:
Using the list archive search function currently fails with
503 Service Unavailable.

Should messages about list archive problems go to pgsql-general,
or would it be better to use one of the other lists like bugs,
hackers, or www?

--
Michael Fuhr
http://www.fuhr.org/~mfuhr/

"John Hansen"
> Using the list archive search function currently fails with
> 503 Service Unavailable.
>
> Should messages about list archive problems go to
> pgsql-general, or would it be better to use one of the other
> lists like bugs, hackers, or www?
>
> --
> Michael Fuhr
> http://www.fuhr.org/~mfuhr/

Oleg Bartunov
Date:
On Sat, 4 Dec 2004, Michael Fuhr wrote:

> Using the list archive search function currently fails with
> 503 Service Unavailable.
>
> Should messages about list archive problems go to pgsql-general,
> or would it be better to use one of the other lists like bugs,
> hackers, or www?

I think complaints should go to -www list. btw, www.pgsql.ru is working
and I think it could be as 'backstop' for main search engine, for example
on "server error" there could link to
http://www.pgsql.ru/db/pgsearch/index.html?set=archives

     Regards,
         Oleg
phone: +007(095)939-16-83, +007(095)939-23-83