DB modeler

From
Jiří Němec
Date:
Hello,

I am looking for some modeler to create a database structure - tables,
relations etc. I use DBDesigner, but it is primarily designated for
MySQL.

What tool do you use for PostgreSQL? - sheets and crayons?

--
Jiří Němec, ICQ: 114651500
www.menea.cz - www stránky a aplikace

Re: DB modeler

From
Robby Russell
Date:
On Thu, 2004-10-21 at 09:08 +0200, Jiří Němec wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am looking for some modeler to create a database structure - tables,
> relations etc. I use DBDesigner, but it is primarily designated for
> MySQL.
>
> What tool do you use for PostgreSQL? - sheets and crayons?

http://techdocs.postgresql.org/guides/GUITools

hth,

Robby

* Robby Russell | Owner.Developer.Geek
* PLANET ARGON  | www.planetargon.com
* Portland, OR  | robby@planetargon.com
* 503.351.4730  | blog.planetargon.com
* PHP/PostgreSQL Hosting & Development

Re: DB modeler

From
Bill Harris
Date:
konference@menea.cz (Jiří Němec) writes:

> I am looking for some modeler to create a database structure - tables,
> relations etc. I use DBDesigner, but it is primarily designated for
> MySQL.

Druid (http://druid.sourceforge.net/), although it's not on the list of
PostgreSQL GUI tools.

Bill