table localisation

From
frederic.germaneau@bull.net
Date:
Hi,

I'm trying to create a database with 2 tableSpaces one for data table and
one other for indexes

I have created a schema on my tablespace for datas and a table in this
schema, I would like to verify that this table is on the right tablespace.

I don't know how to do that.
\d <tableName>, \d+ <tableName>, \db+  don't show this information

Thanks

Frédéric Germaneau

Re: table localisation

Date:
frederic.germaneau@bull.net writes:
> I have created a schema on my tablespace for datas and a table in this
> schema, I would like to verify that this table is on the right tablespace.

> I don't know how to do that.
> \d <tableName>, \d+ <tableName>, \db+  don't show this information

Maybe you're using an old copy of psql?  I'd expect "\d table" to show
that.

            regards, tom lane