SSL Problems: invalid connection option "requiressl"

From
o.blomqvist@secomintl.com (Otto Blomqvist)
Date:
Hello !

I'm writing a DB app using Delphi 7. The PostGres Delphi components we
are using are PostGreDAC from MicroOLAP, the latest ODBC drivers (from
postgre.org)and PostGres 7.2.2. The certificates are installed and
running (postmaster starts fine). When I try to connect I get the
following Error Message

PostGreSQL Error Code(1):
invalid connection option "requiresll"

Has anyone seen this before or have any ideas ?

Thanks alot  !

/Otto Blomqvist

Re: SSL Problems: invalid connection option "requiressl"

From
mike g
Date:
If that error message is verbatim it looks like you have a typo
somewhere.  Maybe it should be requiressl??  17:34, Otto Blomqvist