Windows GUI clients

From
"Antony Paul"
Date:
Hi all,
    I want to know about open source GUI clients available for windows
machines. The server is running on a Linux machine.

rgds
Antony Paul

Re: Windows GUI clients

From
Richard Huxton
Date:
Antony Paul wrote:
> Hi all,
>     I want to know about open source GUI clients available for windows
> machines. The server is running on a Linux machine.

Pgadmin is a popular choice, as is MS-Access (although not open source
of course). Redhat have some freely available java-based tools. Anything
that talks ODBC/JDBC can work.

--
   Richard Huxton
   Archonet Ltd

Re: Windows GUI clients

From
Peter Eisentraut
Date:
Antony Paul wrote:
>     I want to know about open source GUI clients available for
> windows machines. The server is running on a Linux machine.

http://www.pgadmin.org/

Re: Windows GUI clients

From
Michael A Nachbaur
Date:
On July 5, 2004 09:22 pm, Antony Paul wrote:
> Hi all,
>     I want to know about open source GUI clients available for windows
> machines. The server is running on a Linux machine.

There's a set of commercial PostgreSQL GUIs that you can find at
http://www.ems-hitech.com/.  They have support for both Windows and Linux,
though their fancy click-and-drag GUI management of databases and queries is
only available in the Windows version.

--
Michael A. Nachbaur <mike@nachbaur.com>
http://nachbaur.com/pgpkey.asc

Re: Windows GUI clients

From
CoL
Date:
+1: EMS PgManager
http://ems-hitech.com/pgmanager/

Antony Paul wrote:
> Hi all,
>     I want to know about open source GUI clients available for windows
> machines. The server is running on a Linux machine.

C.