HTML output

From
"Najib Abi Fadel"
Date:
Hi,

there's an option in Postgres to set output to HTML format.
I was wondering if there's a way after connecting to the database, to turn this option On (using a script language ( PHP) or Postgres Function ( C or plpgsql )) And a way to get the HTML result in order to output the result directly ??

If there's a way , what are the side effects if we use it ?? (speed - load ...)

Re: HTML output

From
Doug McNaught
Date:
"Najib Abi Fadel" <nabifadel@usj.edu.lb> writes:

>    Hi,
>

>    there's an option in Postgres to set output to HTML format.

That's done in the 'psql' comand-line client, not in the backend, so
you can't use it easily from PHP etc.

-Doug