Re: [HACKERS] Release 7.4.3 branded

Date:
> Release is scheduled for Monday.

I'd like to remind people that the pre-release tarball is available from
the ftp servers under /pub/stable_snapshot ... we had complaints last
time that people didn't have a chance to vet the release in advance,
and I don't want to hear that this time.  Check it out...

I just found a missing "#include <ctype.h>" in contrib/tsearch, but
other than that and some release-notes adjustments, this morning's
stable-snapshot build looks shippable.  Speak now or hold your peace.

            regards, tom lane

Re: [HACKERS] Release 7.4.3 branded

From
jseymour@linxnet.com (Jim Seymour)
Date:
Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:

> > Release is scheduled for Monday.
>
> I'd like to remind people that the pre-release tarball is available from
> the ftp servers under /pub/stable_snapshot ...

I find nothing under pub/stable_snapshot.  I do find stuff under
pub/7.4.3.  Is it released, then?

>                                                we had complaints last
> time that people didn't have a chance to vet the release in advance,
> and I don't want to hear that this time.  Check it out...

[snip]
>  Speak now or hold your peace.

I *tried* to get to it, to see if it would at least build on my
various Sparc Solaris platforms.  Perhaps I missed?

Jim