Who is managing the postgresql documentation?

From
Mark Harrison
Date:
More specifically, I wrote an application note for using the
asynchronous interface that I think will be useful for other
people.  Who should I contact about making that note generally
available?

Many TIA,
Mark

--
Mark Harrison
Pixar Animation Studios

Re: Who is managing the postgresql documentation?

From
Robert Treat
Date:
The docs themselves are in CVS so you can write up a patch and submit it
if you like. Barring that post your change to pgsql-docs and someone
will take a look at it.

Robert Treat

Date:
Mark Harrison wrote:
> More specifically, I wrote an application note for using the
> asynchronous interface that I think will be useful for other
> people.  Who should I contact about making that note generally
> available?

Find the SGML files for the docs and submit a patch with your additions
to the patches list.  Thanks.