ERROR: invalid page header in block 67 of relation "pg_proc"

From
"Sailer, Denis (YBUSA-CDR)"

I'm getting this error trying to access my database using the pgAdmin III tool.  To the best of my ability here are the steps leading up to this.

Compile and install /contrib/tsearch2

Ran sample queries using the new functions/types  (worked fine)

Alter table to include new column

ALTER TABLE ybnet.FreeListings ADD COLUMN idxFTI tsvector;

Use psql to COPY data from text file into table.  This initially received error

ERROR:  missing data for column "idxfti"

So I removed the column from the table and ran the COPY again.  This worked fine.

Right after that I started to receive

ERROR:  cache lookup failed for function 38151581

Then these errors

ERROR:  invalid page header in block 67 of relation "pg_proc"

I stop/start PostgreSQL and that does not clean it up.

This is running on RedHat 7 with 7.4.2 of PostgreSQL

Re: ERROR: invalid page header in block 67 of relation "pg_proc"

Date:
"Sailer, Denis (YBUSA-CDR)" <Denis.Sailer@Yellowbook.com> writes:
> ERROR:  invalid page header in block 67 of relation "pg_proc"

Time to start running some disk and RAM checks.  You've got flaky
hardware.

            regards, tom lane