Python to postgresql interface

From
jurgen.defurne@pandora.be (Jurgen Defurne)
Date:
Dear all,

I hope that my following question does not start a flamewar, but what
do you consider the most mature Python to postgreSQL interface, psycopg,
popy or pygresql ?

Regards,

Jurgen

Re: Python to postgresql interface

From
Ken Godee
Date:
Jurgen Defurne wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I hope that my following question does not start a flamewar, but what
> do you consider the most mature Python to postgreSQL interface, psycopg,
> popy or pygresql ?
>
> Regards,
>
> Jurgen

I use "psycopg" and find it outstanding!

There's also a windows port.

The author Federico Di Gregorio, is also quick,polite and helpfull
to answer (simple or complex) questions and update software .

Date:
On Sat, Apr 17, 2004 at 09:19:36AM -0700, Ken Godee wrote:
> Jurgen Defurne wrote:
> >Dear all,
> >
> >I hope that my following question does not start a flamewar, but what
> >do you consider the most mature Python to postgreSQL interface, psycopg,
> >popy or pygresql ?
> >
> >Regards,
> >
> >Jurgen
> >

> I use "psycopg" and find it outstanding!
>
> There's also a windows port.
>
> The author Federico Di Gregorio, is also quick,polite and helpfull
> to answer (simple or complex) questions and update software .

>      subscribe-nomail command to majordomo@postgresql.org so that your

Thanks, I will try psycopg.

Regards,

Jurgen