Re: PHP or JSP? That is the question.

From
"Bas Scheffers"
Date:
> I'm confused, where was the sarcasm?
Sarcasm: "A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language
and is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule."

The banks, an corporations that act just like them, being the "victim",
obviously...

Bas.

Re: PHP or JSP? That is the question.

From
Mike Mascari
Date:
Bas Scheffers wrote:
>>I'm confused, where was the sarcasm?
>
> Sarcasm: "A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language
> and is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule."
>
> The banks, an corporations that act just like them, being the "victim",
> obviously...

I think Greg should have written:

<sarcasm>
I'm confused, where was the sarcasm?
</sarcasm>

Mike Mascari

Re: PHP or JSP? That is the question.

From
Greg Stark
Date:
Mike Mascari <mascarm@mascari.com> writes:

> Bas Scheffers wrote:
>
> > Sarcasm: "A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language

Gee, a helpful dictionary there.

(I suppose that was sarcastic too)

--
greg

Re: PHP or JSP? That is the question.

From
Richard Huxton
Date:
On Friday 26 March 2004 00:43, Mike Mascari wrote:
> Bas Scheffers wrote:
> >>I'm confused, where was the sarcasm?
> >
> > Sarcasm: "A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language
> > and is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule."
> >
> > The banks, an corporations that act just like them, being the "victim",
> > obviously...
>
> I think Greg should have written:
>
> <sarcasm>
> I'm confused, where was the sarcasm?
> </sarcasm>

<pedantic>
Actually Mike, I'd suggest it probably should have been
<irony>
I'm confused, where was the sarcasm?
</irony>
</pendatic>