crlf and copy

From
CSN
Date:
\copy and COPY are still choking on files with crlf's
in them. I'm using the latest 7.4 version - I thought
I saw coping with this on the feature list.

BTW, anybody know where I can get dos2txt?

http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/

Re: crlf and copy

From
Richard Huxton
Date:
On Monday 26 January 2004 21:54, CSN wrote:
> \copy and COPY are still choking on files with crlf's
> in them. I'm using the latest 7.4 version - I thought
> I saw coping with this on the feature list.
>
> BTW, anybody know where I can get dos2txt?

I think your problem is that it's called dos2unix - that might come up on
searches better

--
  Richard Huxton
  Archonet Ltd