Postgresql reporting tool

From
Josué Maldonado
Date:
Hello list,

Does anyone know about or use a good postgresql reporting tool. I
appreciate any help or comment about it.

--
Josué Maldonado

Re: Postgresql reporting tool

From
elein
Date:
I have a simple report engine available for postgresql.
Please contact me directly for more information.
It is available for limited release.

More information is also available at:
http://www.varlena.com Reporting Tools.

elein
elein@varlena.com        Varlena, LLC        www.varlena.com

          PostgreSQL Consulting, Support & Training

PostgreSQL General Bits   http://www.varlena.com/GeneralBits/

On Fri, Jan 16, 2004 at 03:51:30PM -0600, Josué Maldonado wrote:
> Hello list,
>
> Does anyone know about or use a good postgresql reporting tool. I
> appreciate any help or comment about it.
>
> --
> Josué Maldonado

Re: Postgresql reporting tool

From
Richard Huxton
Date:
On Friday 16 January 2004 21:51, Josué Maldonado wrote:
> Hello list,
>
> Does anyone know about or use a good postgresql reporting tool. I
> appreciate any help or comment about it.

Can't say I've got round to testing either of these, but I considered them
worth putting in my bookmarks

http://www.agata.org.br/
http://papyrus.treshna.com/

Any testing you do would probably be of general interest to the list, by the
way.

--
  Richard Huxton
  Archonet Ltd