Photos of PostgreSQL booth

From
Christian Kienle
Date:
Hello...

well perhaps it is very OT...
Here are two pictures of the PostgreSQL booth on the Linux World Expo &
Conference in Frankfurt 2003.

I took the photos and had a talk to the two Postgre guys ;D
They were really friendly.

http://www.qtforum.org/test/IMG_1583.JPG
http://www.qtforum.org/test/IMG_1584.JPG

Have fun.

Christian

--
Linux is like a wigwam - no gates, no windows and an apache inside.

Re: Photos of PostgreSQL booth

From
"Marc G. Fournier"
Date:
whose manning the booth?

----

Re: Photos of PostgreSQL booth

From
Michael Meskes
Date:
On Thu, Dec 25, 2003 at 06:25:34PM -0400, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> whose manning the booth?

The one one the photos is Noel Koethe. He manned the booth together with
Peter Eisentraut and me.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes
Email: Michael at Fam-Meskes dot De

Date:
On Fri, 26 Dec 2003, Michael Meskes wrote:

> On Thu, Dec 25, 2003 at 06:25:34PM -0400, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> > whose manning the booth?
>
> The one one the photos is Noel Koethe. He manned the booth together with
> Peter Eisentraut and me.

One thought for future booths would be to have a "group photo" done that
we can add to the web site ... ? :)

----

Date:
On Fri, Dec 26, 2003 at 02:04:09PM -0400, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> One thought for future booths would be to have a "group photo" done that
> we can add to the web site ... ? :)

Yes, good idea. :-)

Michael
--
Michael Meskes
Email: Michael at Fam-Meskes dot De

Re: Photos of PostgreSQL booth

From
"Peter Eisentraut"
Date:
Christian Kienle writes:
> Here are two pictures of the PostgreSQL booth on the Linux World Expo &
> Conference in Frankfurt 2003.

There are more photos here:

http://developer.postgresql.org/~petere/past-events/lwe2003-pictures/

Re: Photos of PostgreSQL booth

From
Gaetano Mendola
Date:
Peter Eisentraut wrote:

> Christian Kienle writes:
>
>>Here are two pictures of the PostgreSQL booth on the Linux World Expo &
>>Conference in Frankfurt 2003.
>

> There are more photos here:
>
> http://developer.postgresql.org/~petere/past-events/lwe2003-pictures/

No one will be at the next fosdem ?

Gaetano

Re: Photos of PostgreSQL booth

Date:
Gaetano Mendola wrote:
> Peter Eisentraut wrote:
>
> > Christian Kienle writes:
> >
> >>Here are two pictures of the PostgreSQL booth on the Linux World Expo &
> >>Conference in Frankfurt 2003.
> >

> > There are more photos here:
> >
> > http://developer.postgresql.org/~petere/past-events/lwe2003-pictures/
>
> No one will be at the next fosdem ?

They haven't invited us.  Peter was going to check but I haven't heard
back from him.

Date:
Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Gaetano Mendola wrote:
> > No one will be at the next fosdem ?
>
> They haven't invited us.  Peter was going to check but I haven't
> heard back from him.

I will be in attendance, but as far as I know there isn't going to be
anyone holding a talk about PostgreSQL or something like that.