Windows Version of PostgreSQL

From
"Mike Hao"
Date:
hi,

Is there binary version of PostgreSQL available for Windows?

Thanks,

Mike

http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/features&pgmarket=en-ca&RU=http%3a%2f%2fjoin.msn.com%2f%3fpage%3dmisc%2fspecialoffers%26pgmarket%3den-ca

Re: Windows Version of PostgreSQL

From
"Matthew T. O'Connor"
Date:
On Sat, 2003-12-13 at 00:11, Mike Hao wrote:
> Is there binary version of PostgreSQL available for Windows?

Currently PostgreSQL does not run natively on Windows.  You can however,
run it using cygwin.  The Windows port is underway and making progress.
If I had to guess, I would say that 7.5 will probably have a native
windows port, but who knows.

Re: Windows Version of PostgreSQL

From
Pavel Stehule
Date:
hello

Current version can work only with cygwin, but you can try older
http://postgresql.ok.cz/download/postgres_7.2.1.beta4.zip, or comercial
http://osb.sra.co.jp/PowerGres/introduction-en.php and
http://www.dbexperts.net/

look on