is possible to read oracle tables from PostgresSQL

From
"Marco"
Date:
I need to know if is possible to read oracle tables from PostgresSQL (and
vice versa).
Can someone give me some help?

Thanks a lot

Re: is possible to read oracle tables from PostgresSQL

From
"Edwin Quijada"
Wel, If you use Plperl I supposed or perl!!

¿Estás buscando un auto nuevo?  http://www.yupimsn.com/autos/

Re: is possible to read oracle tables from PostgresSQL

From
"Dann Corbit"
Date:
Use ODBC or OLEDB drivers to do this.  Some ODBC drivers can
transparently perform heterogeneous joins across multiple database
systems.  Even for those that cannot accomplish this, you could use some
tool like SQL*Server with Linked servers or even Microsoft Access to
perform the joins.