Is jdbc.postgresql.org down?

From
Avi Schwartz
Date:
I am trying to find the latest jdbc driver but when I try to bring up
jdbc.postgresql.org I get an error that
"webmail.archives.postgresql.org could not be found."

Avi
--
Avi Schwartz
avi@CFFtechnologies.com

Re: Is jdbc.postgresql.org down?

From
"scott.marlowe"
Date:
On Wed, 4 Jun 2003, Avi Schwartz wrote:

> I am trying to find the latest jdbc driver but when I try to bring up
> jdbc.postgresql.org I get an error that
> "webmail.archives.postgresql.org could not be found."

The boxes that host postgresql.org had a drive crash earlier in the week,
and they're still being put back online.  It should be up in a day or so,
I hope.  It looks like most of the site is back up and running, but some
peripheral pieces aren't fixed yet.