sql datatypes storage

From
Rishabh Chandra
Date:
HI
 can you tell me how much memmory does each datatype occupiy in MS SQL server 7 also the amount of space needed to store the table structure adn things like that.
Cheers,
Rich

Do you Yahoo!?

Re: sql datatypes storage

From
Jean-Christian Imbeault
Date:
This is not an MS SQL Mailing list. This list is for PostgresQL related
topics :)

I'm sure there must be some MS SQL mailing lists, but this isn't one ;)

Jean-Christian Imbeault

--

Jean-Christian Imbeault

Re: sql datatypes storage

From
Richard Huxton
Date:
On Monday 26 May 2003 8:02 am, Rishabh Chandra wrote:
> HI
>  can you tell me how much memmory does each datatype occupiy in MS SQL
> server 7 also the amount of space needed to store the table structure adn
> things like that. Cheers,
> Rich

This is a PostgreSQL mailing list. You'd have better luck with one of
microsoft's support sites. I've had good success using Google (advanced
search) to search their sites. Best of luck.

--
  Richard Huxton