How to deny user changing his own password?

From
adeon
Date:
Hello

How can I deny a user changing his own password using
ALTER USER .....

??

adeon

Re: How to deny user changing his own password?

From
Jan Wieck
adeon wrote:
> Hello
>
> How can I deny a user changing his own password using
> ALTER USER .....

Maybe I know, but without you telling me what the reason is to prevent
them to change it (to something YOU aren't supposed to know), I doubt
you can convince me to tell you.

Jan