Having problems with anoncvs

From
Martijn van Oosterhout
Date:
I'm having trouble using the anonymous cvs server.

$ cvs -z3 -d :pserver:anoncvs@anoncvs.postgresql.org:/projects/cvsroot co -P pgsql
/projects/cvsroot: no such repository

Is this a transient problem?
> "the West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or
> religion but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence.
> Westerners often forget this fact, non-Westerners never do."
>   - Samuel P. Huntington

Attachment

Re: Having problems with anoncvs

From
greg@turnstep.com
Date:

Re: Having problems with anoncvs

Date:
> I'm having trouble using the anonymous cvs server.

Seems to be fixed now (thanks Marc).

            regards, tom lane