Fw: How to get required space between field names

From
"shreedhar"

----- Original Message -----
From: shreedhar
Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2003 12:04 PM
Subject: How to get required space between field names

Hi All,

How to get required space between field names

Example :

SELECT contactid AS [Contact Id] FROM tContacts.

How can I write similar Query in Postgre.

Thanks & Regards,
Sreedhar Bhaskararaju

Our greatest happiness in life does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits

Re: Fw: How to get required space between field names

From
Martijn van Oosterhout