How to get required space between field names

From
"shreedhar"
Date:
Hi All,

How to get required space between field names

Example :

SELECT contactid AS [Contact Id] FROM tContacts.

How can I write similar Query in Postgre.

Thanks & Regards,
Sreedhar Bhaskararaju

Our greatest happiness in life does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits

Re: How to get required space between field names

From
"Shridhar Daithankar"
Date:
On 20 May 2003 at 12:04, shreedhar wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> How to get required space between field names
>
> Example :
>
> SELECT contactid AS [Contact Id] FROM tContacts.

Just a guess

SELECT contactid AS ["Contact Id"] FROM tContacts;

HTH

Bye
 Shridhar

--
Harrison's Postulate:    For every action, there is an equal and opposite
criticism.

Re: How to get required space between field names

From
Kaare Rasmussen
Date:
Hi

It is enough to post the question one time only.

Howitzvej 75               Åben 12.00-18.00        Email: kar@kakidata.dk
2000 Frederiksberg        Lørdag 12.00-16.00       Web:      www.suse.dk

Re: How to get required space between field names

From
Alexander Litvinov
Date:
This should work

On Вторник, 20 Май 2003 13:34, shreedhar wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> How to get required space between field names
>
> Example :
>
> SELECT contactid AS [Contact Id] FROM tContacts.
>
> How can I write similar Query in Postgre.
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> Sreedhar Bhaskararaju
>
> Our greatest happiness in life does not depend on the condition of life in
> which chance has placed us, but is always the result of good conscience,
> good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits

Re: How to get required space between field names

From
Karsten Hilbert
Date:
> SELECT contactid AS [Contact Id] FROM tContacts.
SELECT contactid AS "Contact Id" FROM tContacts

Karsten
--
GPG key ID E4071346 @ wwwkeys.pgp.net
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346

Re: How to get required space between field names

From
"Nigel J. Andrews"
Date:
On Tue, 20 May 2003, Shridhar Daithankar wrote:

> On 20 May 2003 at 12:04, shreedhar wrote:
>

> > Hi All,
> >
> > How to get required space between field names
> >
> > Example :
> >
> > SELECT contactid AS [Contact Id] FROM tContacts.
>
> Just a guess
>
> SELECT contactid AS ["Contact Id"] FROM tContacts;

Some one left their brain on the dressing table this morning...oh wait, that
was me.

Anyway, I think shreedhar is looking more for:

SELECT contactid AS "Content Id" FROM tContacts;

--
Nigel Andrews