How can I know the "configure" settings of a PostgreSQL installation ?

From
"Bruno Baguette"
Date:
Hello,

I have to work on a PostgreSQL install but I don't know the used
"./configure" settings... :-(

How can I know the used "./configure" settings that where used in the
compilation of PostgreSQL (and psql) ?

Thanks in advance ! :-)

Bruno Baguette - bruno.baguette@netcourrier.com

Re: How can I know the "configure" settings of a PostgreSQL installation ?

From
"Bruno Baguette"
Date:
On Mon, 28 Apr 2003 16:23:42 +0800, Jack dull wrote:

> hi, Bruno Baguette
>
> [yuanlin@localhost bin]$ ./pg_config --help pg_config provides
> information about the installed version of PostgreSQL.
[---SNIP---]
> I hope pg_config command will answer your question.

Thanks a lot ! I didn't known this command ! :-)

Have a really nice day !

Bruno BAGUETTE - bruno.baguette@netcourrier.com

Re: How can I know the "configure" settings of a PostgreSQL installation ?

From
Keiko Kondo
Date:
Hi.