P G
Date:
Does anyone know when the next PostgreSQL release is
due or will you tell me where I can find that
information?  Will there be a 7.3.3 release?

TIA.

http://search.yahoo.com

Re: Next PostgreSQL release?

From
"scott.marlowe"
Date:
On Tue, 22 Apr 2003, P G wrote:

> Does anyone know when the next PostgreSQL release is
> due or will you tell me where I can find that
> information?  Will there be a 7.3.3 release?

TPTB have decided there WILL be a 7.3.3 release, there are a few major
bugs that will be squashed with it.

7.4 is due to go into code freeze around June 1 I think.  After that, 2 to
6 months is typical for a beta period.  No guarantees.