Log the SQL Statements

From
"David Busby"
Date:
List,
    How do I configure PostgreSQL to log all inbound SQL queries/statements?
I've been up and down through debug levels, and other config stuff but can't
find it.  Any ideas?

/B

Re: Log the SQL Statements

Date:
In 7.3, it is log_statement.

David Busby wrote:
> List,
>     How do I configure PostgreSQL to log all inbound SQL queries/statements?
> I've been up and down through debug levels, and other config stuff but can't
> find it.  Any ideas?
>
> /B

Re: Log the SQL Statements

From
Dennis Gearon
Date:
Is that a command, a setting, what?

Bruce Momjian wrote:
> In 7.3, it is log_statement.

> David Busby wrote:
>
>>List,
>>    How do I configure PostgreSQL to log all inbound SQL queries/statements?
>>I've been up and down through debug levels, and other config stuff but can't
>>find it.  Any ideas?
>>
>>/B

>>TIP 2: you can get off all lists at once with the unregister command
>>    (send "unregister YourEmailAddressHere" to majordomo@postgresql.org)

Re: Log the SQL Statements

Date:
It can be used via SET per session, or changed in postgresql.conf to
affect all sessions.