Is there any procedure to start postgre database server automatically

From
"shreedhar"
Date:
Can I get any procedure to start postgre database server based on cygwin through any batch file on my windows 2000 pc.

Regards,
Sreedhar
You should really ask this question on the psql-cygwin
mailing list.  The process I think you are looking for
is something called cygrunsrv.exe.  The people on that
list I am sure could give you more information.

Thanks.