Postgres Error

From
"Robustelli Monica"
Date:
I don't execute any insert/update/delete operation on my Database beacuse it returns the following error:
No left space on device. Check free disk space.

I don't understand what it means.
Thank's in advance.

Monica

Re: Postgres Error

From
Andrew Sullivan
Date:
On Thu, Feb 20, 2003 at 11:13:05AM +0100, Robustelli Monica wrote:

> No left space on device. Check free disk space.
>
> I don't understand what it means.

It means you are out of disk space.  There's nowhere to write the
data.

----
                                         +1 416 646 3304 x110

Re: Postgres Error

From
Darren Ferguson
Date:
This means that you have run out of disk space on the partition that the
database resides on

To be sure run the "df" command and this should confirm this.

Darren

--
Darren Ferguson