Priority against catalog

From
"Cristian Custodio"

I created a function called Version(),
The same that there is in PostGreSQL Catalog.

But, to call this function I'm obrigated to
specific the SCHEMA.Version. I would like it
execute my functions when I don't to specific
the SCHEMA.

I would like the PostGreSQL give priority to my
function and classes when they exists, of course.

This function is just a example. But I also need
to created operations that I would like to subscrive.

Thanks,

Cristian

Re: Priority against catalog

Date:
"Cristian Custodio" <crstian@terra.com.br> writes:
> I created a function called Version(),
> The same that there is in PostGreSQL Catalog.

> But, to call this function I'm obrigated to=20
> specific the SCHEMA.Version. I would like it
> execute my functions when I don't to specific=20=20
> the SCHEMA.

Change the SEARCH_PATH setting so your schema is in front of
pg_catalog.

            regards, tom lane