Clustering in PostgreSQL

From
ng@futurity.xs4all.nl (Dave)
Date:
Hi All,

I've been searching the web to find out about clustering in PostgreSQL
(and I do not mean the basic DB init CLUSTER) and would like to hear
a) wether it is at all possible and b) if any additional software is
required and c) wether your end result is a relatively easily managed
configuration.

Any info appreciated!

Regards,
Dave.