JDBC driver

From
juleni
Date:
Hello.

Is it  possible, to build in the new PostgreSQL 7.3.1 the JDBC driver
with the option '--with-java' ?
I know that in version 7.2.3 it was impossible and I had to download
the pgjdbc2.jar somwhere from the PostgreSQL pages.

Thanks,
julian

Sent on 27.1.2003 at 18:18:19

mailto:juleni@seznam.cz

Re: JDBC driver

From
Marcelo Pereira
Date:
Hi Juleni,

Why ``impossible''?? You just have to have JDK and ANT installed before
you run ``./configure --with-java''

See ya,

Marcelo Pereira

-- Remember that only God and ^[:w saves.
        __
       (_.\           © Marcelo Pereira     |
        / / ___       marcelo@pereira.com   |
       / (_/ _ \__    [Math|99]-IMECC       |
_______\____/_\___)___Unicamp_______________/

--- juleni, with his fast fingers, wrote:

:> Hello.
:>
:> Is it  possible, to build in the new PostgreSQL 7.3.1 the JDBC driver
:> with the option '--with-java' ?
:> I know that in version 7.2.3 it was impossible and I had to download
:> the pgjdbc2.jar somwhere from the PostgreSQL pages.
:>
:> Thanks,
:> julian
:>
:>
:> ---------------------------------------------
:> Sent on 27.1.2003 at 18:18:19
:>
:> mailto:juleni@seznam.cz
:>
:>
:> ---------------------------(end of broadcast)---------------------------
:> TIP 4: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster
:>

Re: JDBC driver

From
Peter Eisentraut
juleni writes:

> Is it  possible, to build in the new PostgreSQL 7.3.1 the JDBC driver
> with the option '--with-java' ?

Yes.

> I know that in version 7.2.3 it was impossible and I had to download
> the pgjdbc2.jar somwhere from the PostgreSQL pages.

No.

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net