Ora2pg new update

From
gilles Darold
Date:
Hi,

Support for exporting Oracle schema to PostgreSQL 7.3 schema
has been released. The current version is now 2.0, it also fix some
bugs and has some code cleaning.

Is someone tell me how to update the contrib directory wich contain
a very old version ?

You can download it at http://www.samse.fr/GPL/ora2pg/

Regards,

Gilles Darold.

Re: Ora2pg new update

Date:
Done.  New version will appear in 7.3.2.