How was my PG compiled

From
Medi Montaseri
Date:
Hi,

Say you inherit a compiled and installed postmaster.
How can I find out what configuration parameters was used during the
build process.
Something like perl -V

or even strings(1) thru.....

Thanks

PS: now I'm specifically looking for --enable-debug configuration param

Re: How was my PG compiled

Date:
Medi Montaseri <medi.montaseri@intransa.com> writes:
> Say you inherit a compiled and installed postmaster.
> How can I find out what configuration parameters was used during the
> build process.

"pg_config --configure".

If your installation hasn't got pg_config, it's time for an upgrade...

            regards, tom lane

Re: How was my PG compiled

From
Medi Montaseri
Date:
Thank you thank you.....man..... this thing is kicking.....ie PG....