Permissions on functions

From
Emmanuel Gravel
Date:
I know that under Oracle and MS SQL Server, you can
set permissions on stored procedures. After reading
the documentation on PostgreSQL, it appeared to me
that this wasn't implemented. Does anyone know if/when
this would be implemented?

Thanks!

http://launch.yahoo.com/u2

Re: Permissions on functions

Date:
You can in 7.3beta.

Emmanuel Gravel wrote:
> I know that under Oracle and MS SQL Server, you can
> set permissions on stored procedures. After reading
> the documentation on PostgreSQL, it appeared to me
> that this wasn't implemented. Does anyone know if/when
> this would be implemented?
>
> Thanks!

Re: Permissions on functions

From
Emmanuel Gravel
Date:
Then I can't wait until 7.3 is officially out :)