what selects

From
"Edward"
Date:
Hi
    how to discover what selects are issued to the database and how often?
Is there something like in Oracle v$sql, v$sqltext?

Thanks in advance. Charlee

Re: what selects

From
Andrew Sullivan
Date:
On Mon, Oct 28, 2002 at 05:39:44PM +0100, Edward wrote:
> Hi
>     how to discover what selects are issued to the database and how often?

You can turn on query echoing in the logs.  Also, in 7.2 and later,
there is a statistics level that allows you to watch _current_ query
activity; but I gather that's not what you want.

----
                                         +1 416 646 3304 x110

Re: what selects

From