replication

From
"Paul"
Date:
Hi,

I've been looking into possibilities for doing master-master replication
with postgres. So far all the open-source projects I've seen are not capable
of doing this. Are there any commercial solutions for master-master
replication with postgres?

Thanks,
Paul

   http://www.newsfeed.com       The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!

Re: replication

From
Andrew Sullivan
Date:
On Fri, Oct 18, 2002 at 12:46:26AM +0200, Paul wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've been looking into possibilities for doing master-master replication
> with postgres. So far all the open-source projects I've seen are not capable
> of doing this. Are there any commercial solutions for master-master
> replication with postgres?

No, not yet, as far as I know.

----
                                         +1 416 646 3304 x110