Inet arrays in PostgreSQL

From
Andrey Mosienko
Date:
Hello All!

I am using your Array iterator functions contributed with PostgreSQL.
It is very useful thing and it works well.

But I need functions to work with inet[] and bigint arrays.
Has somebody ever created them?

If you have send me it please.
If no, please explain me how to do it?

--
with respection Andrey Feofilactovich.
e-mail: feo@ttn.ru, feo@feo.org.ru

Re: Inet arrays in PostgreSQL

From
Oleg Bartunov
Date:
On Tue, 1 Oct 2002, Andrey Mosienko wrote:

> Hello All!
>
> I am using your Array iterator functions contributed with PostgreSQL.
> It is very useful thing and it works well.
>
> But I need functions to work with inet[] and bigint arrays.
> Has somebody ever created them?
>
> If you have send me it please.
> If no, please explain me how to do it?

I and Teodor was thinking about extending our contrib/intarray module
but we have no time to work, so you could start from sources by itself.

    Regards,
        Oleg
phone: +007(095)939-16-83, +007(095)939-23-83