cannot drop/create sequence

From
"Kayono"
Date:
Hello
I'm a beginner of php/postgresql.
I have been checking how nextval works
and repeated to create/drop sequence,
then suddenly it refused to accept commands
saying "The sequence exist" for creation, and
"The sequence doesn't exist" for deletion.
My collegue complaint that he could not backup db
because of the sequence ghost I created so he
has to remake all.
Is anyone know how to deal with this(preferably
the expression for dummy because I am a
beginner  even in the programming work
and not an English speaker as you already notice).

Re: cannot drop/create sequence

From
Robert Treat
Date:
can you do a \ds from psql and see if the sequence is listed in that
output?

Robert Treat