Multiversion Concurrency Control!

From
Harry Yau
Hi All:
I have read the User Manual about the Multiversion Concurrency Control.
It mention that Read Committed isolation level is the default in
PostgreSQL.
Is it mean I have to do nothing to activiate/implement this level of
islation, right?
Thank You!

Harry

Re: Multiversion Concurrency Control!

From
Stephan Szabo
Date:
On Tue, 25 Jun 2002, Harry Yau wrote:

> Hi All:
> I have read the User Manual about the Multiversion Concurrency Control.
> It mention that Read Committed isolation level is the default in
> PostgreSQL.
> Is it mean I have to do nothing to activiate/implement this level of
> islation, right?

Yes, that's what you get if you don't specify something else.